Introducing Japan-made Drum Washing Machine Rubber Ring Mildew Removal Gel Cleaner by Ondaum World – Your Trusted Solution for a Mold-Free Environment!
Keep your bathroom tiles, sinks, door frames, and window frames spotless with our powerful mildew remover lotion. Crafted with a potent blend of Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Stabilizer, Surfactant, and Sulfamic Acid, this alkaline liquid gel tackles mold and mildew with ease.
Designed to combat stubborn mold growth, this 100g mildew remover lotion ensures your living spaces stay clean and fresh. It effectively removes mildew stains and prevents further growth, making your daily cleaning routines a breeze.
With Ondaum World’s mold remover, maintaining a hygienic environment is simple and hassle-free. Just follow our easy-to-use instructions: Open doors and windows, ventilate the area, and wear rubber gloves for protection. Wipe off any moisture from the target surface, then apply the gel evenly to the affected areas. Allow it to work its magic for 15-30 minutes. Finally, rinse with water and wipe clean – say goodbye to mold in no time!
We value your safety and satisfaction, which is why our product is made with premium ingredients and adheres to the highest quality standards. Rest assured, this mildew remover is both effective and safe to use.
Ondaum World is committed to providing innovative solutions for everyday challenges. Trust our Drum Washing Machine Rubber Ring Mildew Removal Gel Cleaner to deliver a cleaner, healthier living space for you and your family.
Experience the difference of a mold-free environment with Ondaum World – order your mildew remover lotion today and enjoy a mold-free, refreshed home for years to come.
Name: Japan-made mildew remover lotion
Ingredients: Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Stabilizer
Surfactant (Sodium Alkyl Sulfonate, Sulfamic Acid)
Liquid Properties: Alkaline
Applicable objects: bathroom tiles, sinks, door frames and window frames
Use period: 18 months after opening
1. Please open doors and windows, keep ventilation, and wear rubber gloves before use.
2. Wipe off the moisture of the object to be used, apply the product evenly to the place where the mold grows, and let it stand for 15-30 minutes
3. Wash with water and wipe clean.
Mildew remover lotion*100g